About Me

My photo
Mum of Ella (6) Oliver (2) and William (6months) and idylically married. I am proud of my career in education and love to be active. I was born and grew up in England but currently live just outside of NYC. I have premature osteo-arthritis, with no known cause (physical inujury or genetic link).

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today's the day

SO thirsty - nothing to eat or drink since midnight and my surgery isn't until 1:30 this afternoon.  Chris and I tried to think of what we could do with all the free time we have until we need to be at the hospital ( a whole 3 1/2 hours).  But we can't go for breakfast, its raining so no walk, most shops aren't open yet...oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you. Everything will get better from here on. And ... Expect to cry a little. This ijourney s and has been a life changing experience for you all. What a relief. Xx

    ReplyDelete